2013년 12월 10일 화요일

LG G Pad 8.3 Google play Edition


 LG G Pad 8.3 Google play Edition is released and I saw the article this morning. I cannot see the tablet phone which is launched LG, so I post about this product.

<Phone's spec>
 - Display : 8.3 inches WUXGA (1920x1200 pixel)
 - OS : Google Android 4.4, Kitkat
 - CPU : Qualcomm 1.7GHz quad core(Snapdragon 600)
 - RAM : 2GB LPDDR2
 - Battery capacity : 4,600 mAh

 As I searched, LG G Pad is the 3rd product which collaborated LG and Google, The 1st is Nexus 4, and the 2nd is Nexus 5, but this is the 1st tablet phone which includes "Android 4.4 kitkat." Moreover, it firstly loads full HD display as a tablet. Furthermore, as you see in the picture, its width is 126.5 mm so it is enough to grab just your one-side hand.

 Special feature of this tablet is connecting function between other LG smart phone, like Optimus series or else.



 Although you should install Q fair which is able to linkage between the two, it is like Apple's iPhone and iPad. If you use these two products, you can maximize the functions.




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기