2013년 11월 25일 월요일

Samsung Galaxy S4


<Phone's spec>

Display : 5 inches, Full HD super AMOLED(1920x1080)
OS : Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
CPU : 1.6Ghz Octa core or 1.9Ghz Quad core
Battery capacity : 2,600mAh
Camera : 13 million pixel
Color : White frost, Black mist


First, I introduce the phone which is released on May, 2013. It is named "Samsung Galaxy S4" which is 4th version smartphone of Samsung. It bacame topic when it just released because it was the 1st phone that included "Octa core." Like computer, smartphone's speed of handling data is under the control by CPU. It means Galaxy S4's speed is so fast. As a user of Galaxy S4, I quite satisfy about this phone. 

Furthermore, Galaxy S4 firstly realize network of LTE-A (Long Term Evolution-Advanced). LTE-A is faster than existing LTE but it doesn't commercialize completely. Nevertheless, LTE-A takes center stage as a next generation of communication network.

Galaxy S4 has some new functions, too. For example, smart scroll, air view, air jesture, and so on. Smart scroll is the function that recognize person's eyemove and scrolled itself. Air jesture is also new function of Galaxy S4. When I move my hand right to left, display recognize it and pass the page what I see. 

Like this, Galaxy S4 is the revolutional product compared to before smart phone and I also quite satisfy this. If you change the phone, you can consider about this phone as a one of option.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기